Model of Medieval Cathedral
This model shows the cathedral which stood from 1210 to 1773. It consisted of a long nave and choir with side aisles, but no transept. After the Reforma on the Lady Chapel behind the high altar was converted for use as a parish church. Note the numerous side chapels, including the one built by James Rice in 1482.